Hmm… What to do with the little butter left on the bottom (& sides of course) of the butter container?
Do I throw it out? Nah, too wasteful.
Should I just have it with bread? Nah, too plain and dry.
Hmm, let’s see… Ice cubes. No. Ice cream. No. Sliced beef. No.
Wait! There’s salmon…Hmm…Salmon it shall be.
-potatoes ( the last 4 in the basket)
– leftover butter
– olive oil
– grated Parmesan cheese
– a few sprinkles of dried dill
– salt and black pepper to Tate’s
1. Combine the dill, salt & black pepper with the butter.
2. Cut the salmon fillet into manageable size.
3. Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius. Spread the prepared butter on the salmon
4. Arrange the sliced potatoes at the bottom of the casserole dish. Drizzle with some milk and olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, optional though.
6. Cook for 20-30mins. Check to see if the salmon is flaky and potatoes are cooked through. When throughly cooked, remove the aluminum foil and let it be in the oven for a few more minutes for the Parmesan to form a crust over the salmon.
7. Tada. Food on the table. 🙂