- 500g Minced beef/chicken
- 3 tbsp homemade Taco seasonings
- 2 ripe Avocadoes
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 shallots
- A handful of mint leaves
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Hard taco shells
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & black pepper
- Greek yoghurt (optional)
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Add 2tbsp olive oil to heated pan. Add minced beef/chicken.
- Add taco seasoning and mix throughly.
- Adjust heat level to your preferences.
- Mix cubed ripe avocados, cherry tomatoes, shallots.
- Add chopped mint leaves and mix throughly.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- In each shell, place iceberg lettuce followed by meat filling then guacamole.
- Topped with yoghurt, cheese and hot sauce.
Homemade taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper (optional)
Another no recipe dinner credits to foodrenegade on how to DIY your very own homemade taco seasoning.