One tray bake dinner for hungry tummies that’s ready within the hour. It’s so easy to prepare and very little seasoning needed as salmon is naturally flavourful.
- any root vegetables (carrots)
- salmon slabs
- spices & seasonings
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 170degree celcius. Wash and clean vegetables throughly. Season the vegetables with your choice of seasonings.
- Arrange the root vegetables at the bottom of the pan.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and place it on top of the vegetables.
- Drizzle olive oil all over the fish and vegetables.