A quick (lazy) Monday lunch. It’s great on its own or as a side dish.
You can practically add your own seasonings to the cauliflower but this is now I did it.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- Start off by trimming out the stalk of the cauliflower. Wash and dry throughly.
- Season with salt and pepper to preference.
- Pour 2tbsp of melted butter all over.
- Sprinkle some paprika for the smoky taste.
- Next, sprinkle some mixed herbs.
- The grated cheese goes last. I used a mix of grated mozzarella, cheddar & parmesan.
- Pop it into the over for about 20mins or until cooked. Broil for 5mins.