An easy & quick, power packed breakfast for the lazy Sunday. The name says it all. The only ingredients that you need are eggs & spinach. So I’m gonna totally skip that and dive in straight. 😉
- Peel and smash some garlic. Sauté it briefly.
- Add the cleaned and washed spinach. Stir briefly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the spinach into the wells of a muffin tray. If your muffin tray sticks to everything, lightly spray it with oil.
- Crack an egg in each well.
- Pop it in the microwave or oven (bain marie technique).
- Put on high for 3mins until the whites turn opaque or to your preference of doneness.