Another pancake variation that I made using fresh raspberries & blueberries for the little humans with small bodies but surprisingly huge appetite. 😜
A simple and easy recipe which doesn’t require anything more than a whisk and some arm power. 😅
Makes about 40.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tbsp castor sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups of buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp of melted butter (room temperature)
- Toppings: Berries, chocolate chips/buttons
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius.
- In a mixing bowl, shift in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt. Add sugar and whisk throughly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk buttermilk, eggs and melted butter.
- Slowly, add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Whisk gently until everything is well combined.
- Spray a 24 mini cupcake tray with non stick cooking oil spray and pour the batter in each well till 2/3 full.
- Add toppings and pop it into the oven for 10 mins or till cook. Check using the skewer test.