Why settle for takeouts when you can whip up a winner in the comfort of your own kitchen? No hassle, no fuss and minimal clean up. This is easily the tastiest, simplest chicken recipe that no one in the family could resist. Bring this head turner to any pot luck gatherings, backyard barbeques, birthday celebrations, lunches, dinners and you could almost guarantee a stampede heading towards you. Almost. 😬
- 1kg chicken wings, washed and cleaned
- 2 tsp of grated ginger root
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of honey
- Salt & pepper
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and marinate for 1-2hrs best overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180degrees celcius. Line the tray with baking sheet.
- Tuck the wings behind the drumlets if you want and arrange the chicken wings on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15mins, turn it over and baste. Continue baking for another 15-20mins or until it turns to a nice glistening colour.
You can have this with rice, noodles etc. But I prefer to have it on its own.
p/s: Oooo… I love the burnt bits..