A food hack worth trying. Use your most trustworthy and sharpest knife to achieve a hypnotic twirl as this hack requires some serious level of knife skills. 😉
- Bamboo skewer
- Oil for frying
- Your favourite seasonings
- Wash and scrub the potatoes throughly. Go ahead and peel the skin off if you want to.
- Push the bamboo skewer through the potato.
- At the top of the potato, position your knife at an angle like so.
- As you cut, remember to keep twirling the potato at an angle. Pause & eyeball it making sure when you cut, the knife touches the skewer and maintain cutting at the same angle. Keep doing that and continue cutting till the bottom of the potato.
- Fan out the potato twirls and season well.
- Fry them in hot oil till cooked.