Quick mid day snack for today. After filleting the salmon, I marinated the leftover parts with…
- 3 tbs teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbs of worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs of soft brown sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp white sugar & water(glaze)
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celsius. Marinate the salmon parts with the marinade for 10mins or so.
- Place baking paper on baking tray and layout the salmon.
- Put in in the oven and turn it over at 10mins intervals. Basting it at the same time.
- 10mins for each side and an extra 10mins for the head. The crispness is totally up to you though.
- Glaze the salmon with sugar mixture.